FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are your business hours?
2. Can I visit the My Precious Moments daycare?
YES, Monday-Friday we are flexible to your availability, however please call to make an appointment beforehand.
3. Do you do pick ups?
YES, we can pick up from schools.
4. Are meals free?
YES, all meals and snacks are included with the rate.
5. The meals are healthy?
YES, all meals and snacks are nutritional & Healthy. (We are working with the program Caps)
6. What languages do you speak?
We speak English and Spanish
7. Who is the main care taker?
The main caretaker will be the provider/owner Berca Gomez who is a certified and licensed by the Office of Child and Family Services and New York State Department of Health. Beyond 6 children, there is a highly qualified assistants with all mandatory childcare training.
8. What forms do I need to fill out and where can I find them?
Enrollment, Emergency Card, Medical Form, Authorized Pick Up, Sleeping/Napping Arrangement, Outdoor Permission, Transportation Permission. You can picked up at the daycare or find them HERE.
9. Is there a registration fee?
10. What is a group family daycare?
A residence in which child daycare is provided on a regular basis and licensed by the New York State Dept of Health.
11. Is My Precious Moments Inc. licensed?
YES, we are fully licensed by the Office of Child and Family Services and New York State Department of Health.
12. How can I check if you are fully licensed?
13. Do I need to sign in and out each time I drop off and pick up my child?
YES, please see Visitor Control Procedure. It is required by the Office of Child and Family Services to sign in and out each time.
14. Do you have security Cameras?
YES, Cameras operate all day from 7am to 6pm